Markets – Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a leader of our business at Three Mills Bakery, you will assist in leading, driving and mentoring a team of equally passionate and committed team members to deliver outstanding bread, pastries, frozen bake-at-home goods, and service to our customers. We run a weekly market stall at the Capital Region Farmers Markets on Saturdays and participate in regular monthly and seasonal local business markets in Canberra. We are seeking a Part Time Manager who will assist in the organisation and management of our market events. Hours will be spread over 3-4 days, including weekends.
- Inspiring your team to perform effectively and offer every customer a memorable experience
- Managing a food market stall and a small, young team of 2-3 other staff members. This includes preparations before each market, set-up/set-down, and end of market clean up.
- Leading and coaching by sharing our vision and values, demonstrating this at the highest level
- Effectively training and assessing your team to increase performance and productivity; while creating accountability and ownership for your team
- Designing and implementing processes and systems that can be understood and followed by the team
- Utilising reports and implementing positive strategies related to training, stock control, compliance, and customer experience
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Previous management and customer service experience
- Previous experience running and/or participating in a food market stall is desirable
- Food Safety Supervisor certification
- Current drivers license
How to apply
Please address the following selection criteria below:
- Why are you interested in working at Three Mills Bakery?
- Do you have markets experience?
- What inspires you to lead a team?
- List 3 elements of excellent workplace culture and how you would contribute to them.
- Describe a time where you have demonstrated good problem-solving skills (either as an individual or as part of a team)
- Describe 3 personal strengths
Attach your resume and answers to the selection criteria via email to: email@example.com