Purple Wheat Croissant Cone
The delicious pastry that inspired our signature Skywhale Croissant Cone.
Made with purple whole wheat & black rice giving a rich, nutty flavour with a hint of brown sugar for a slightly sweet finish.
The purple wheat is grown in central Queensland under a sustainable food model and milled right here in our bakery. It’s high in antioxidants, fibre-rich, and low GI, making it more nutritious than a traditional croissant.
Ready to prove and bake at home, top them with jam and cream for a true Skywhale experience.
You’ll need: 1 egg. Baking paper.
Before Bed (Approx. 9pm – 10pm)
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Remove croissants from the freezer. Place on a tray with the seam facing down. Cover loosely with a tea towel.
Note: To prevent sticking, place a sheet of baking paper over the croissants before covering with a tea towel.
- Get some sleep…You deserve it.
When you wake (7.30am – 8.30am)
- Preheat oven 180C°. Carefully remove the tea towel.
- Gently egg wash croissants with lightly beaten egg.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
Whole Milk, Premium NSW Wheat, Pepe Saya Butter, Black Rice, Brown Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Gluten, Improver.
Keep frozen. Refer to Best Before date.