Chef – casual or full time
About the Role
We are seeking a Full time or Part time Chef / Apprentice Chef or a skilled kitchen hand to assist in our Cafe.
The successful applicant may be required to work Saturdays.
Day time hours only (yep, no nights)!
You must be confident serving our a la carte brunch menu, preparing sandwiches, salads, soups and pies for our busy café.
You will also assist our Pastry team with prep in high end (and high production) of pie / pastry fill. With future opportunities for growth in our pastry department.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate the following skills at the highest level:
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Sense of urgency
If you’re someone who works well in a small team environment and enjoys being a reliable and valued member of an energetic organisation, we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
Please address the selection criteria below:
- What inspires you to become a Chef?
- Why are you interested in working at Three Mills Bakery?
- Who do you admire in the global food industry and why?
- List 3 elements of excellent workplace culture and how you would contribute to maintaining them.
- Describe a time where you have practiced good problem-solving skills (either as an individual, or as part of a team).
- Describe 3 personal strengths.
Attach your resume and answers to the selection criteria via email to: email@example.com