Pastry Chef – full time
About the Role
We are seeking a Pastry Chef to produce viennoiserie style artisan pastries.
We operate 7 days with shifts available from 9pm and finishing between 4-6am.
Applicants must be available Friday and Saturday nights.
We are looking to fill a full time or a permanent part time role.
The successful applicant can demonstrate the following skills at the highest level:
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Sense of urgency
- Team Work
If you’re someone who works well in a team environment and enjoys being a reliable and valued member of an energetic organisation, we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
Please address the selection criteria below:
- What inspired you to become a pastry chef?
- Why are you interested in working at Three Mills Bakery?
- Who do you admire in the global food industry and why?
- List 3 elements of excellent workplace culture and how you would contribute to maintaining them.
- List 3 ways you currently educate yourself to stay current in your field?
- Describe a time where you have practiced good problem-solving skills (either as an individual, or as part of a team).
- Describe 3 personal strengths.
Attach your resume and answers to the selection criteria via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org