Hand-rolled croissants, made with Pepe Saya cultured butter paired with decadent Belgian callebaut dark chocolate.
Prep: 10mins | Bake: 20-25mins
You’ll need: 1 egg. Baking paper.
Before Bed (Approx 9pm – 10pm)
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Remove croissants from the freezer. Place on a tray with the seam facing down. Cover loosely with a tea towel.
Note: To prevent sticking, place a sheet of baking paper over the croissants before covering with a tea towel.
- Get some sleep…You deserve it.
When you wake (7.30am – 8.30am)
- Preheat the oven 180C°. Carefully remove the tea towel.
- Gently egg wash croissants with lightly beaten egg.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
Baking results may vary depending on your oven. Please use these instructions as a guide.
Premium NSW Wheat, Whole Milk, Pepe Saya Butter, Belgian Dark Chocolate, Brown Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Improver.
Allergens: wheat, dairy
Keep frozen. Store at or below -18 degrees. Reseal after opening and use within best before.