A rich cinnamon custard rolled up in delicious flaky, pastry.
Prep: 10mins | Bake: 20-25mins
You’ll need: 1 egg. Jam. Baking paper.
Before bed (Approx 9pm – 10pm)
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Remove cinnamon escargot from the freezer. Place on a tray and cover loosely with a tea towel.
Note: To prevent sticking, place a sheet of baking paper over the escargots before covering with a tea towel.
- Get some sleep…You deserve it.
When you wake (7.30am – 8.30am)
- Preheat oven 180C°
- Gently egg wash escargot with lightly beaten egg.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Glaze your escargot.
Note: To prepare glaze, microwave 1 tablespoon of any jam (preferably apricot), with 2 tablespoons water until warm. Mix and brush onto the escargot as they come out of the oven.
Premium NSW wheat, whole milk, cream cheese, brown sugar, caster sugar, Pepe Saya butter, yeast, salt, cinnamon, egg yolks, cornflour, improver.
Keep frozen. Store at or below -18 degrees. Reseal after opening and use within best before.