Back to Recipes
Chocolate-Yoghurt Tart Toppings
SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE
1 cup (210g) sugar
100 ml Water
½ cup (120ml) heavy cream
½ cup (85g) White chocolate
Salt to taste
- Heat your sugar and water to 130 degrees or until the caramel colour of your choice forms.
- Take your caramel off the heat and carefully add your heavy cream.
- Whisk until fully incorporated.
- Place it back on the lowest heat setting and whisk in your white chocolate.
- Add salt a sprinkle at a time until it tastes to your liking
1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
1 orange, zested finely
½ lemon, zested finely
Juice from ½ an orange
2 tbsp (60g) Icing sugar
- Add the zest from the orange and lemon into heavy cream.
- Add orange juice and icing sugar and whip until soft peaks form