Garlic Prawn Bread
Salt & pepper baguette
100g softened butter
Approx. 10 raw prawns
3 cloves chopped garlic
Salt to taste
1 TSP Sesame oil
2 TSP Soy sauce
1/3 Cup chopped parsley
1 TSP Lemon zest
1 TSP Olive oil
Wooden spoon / spatula
- In a saucepan over high heat, sear your prawns in olive oil for around 10 seconds on each side.
- Chop your prawns into small pieces and set aside for 5 minutes, or until cooled.
- In a bowl, add your softened butter, chopped prawns, parsley, lemon zest, garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce and salt. Mix together until combined.
- Cutting across the baguette, slice ¾ (three-fourths) of the way through at 3.5 cm intervals.
- Lather your prawn butter mixture in between the cuts.
- Wrap in baking paper and bake for 12-15 minutes @ 180 degrees celsius.