Back to Recipes
Smoked Mortadella & Mozzarella Sub
1x Salt & pepper baguette
10 Slices of mortadella
1x Ball of buffalo mozzarella
10x Basil leaves
Zest of one lemon
Smokey sea salt to taste
2 TBSP olive oil
- In a bowl, gently tear open your buffalo mozzarella. Sprinkle on some olive oil, salt and lemon zest.
- Mix well, then set aside to marinate.
- Grab your Salt and Pepper baguette. Cut length-ways, making sure not to cut all the way through.
- Lightly brush both halves with olive oil.
- Layer your sandwich with your mortadella slices and marinated mozzarella
- Finish off with fresh basil leaves and smokey sea salt
- Close up your sandwich and enjoy!